Dear H2o Hair & Beauty customers,
Due to the recent events of COVID-19 and the impacted it’s had on the world, this has forced us all to make adjustments to our daily lives.
At H2O hair and beauty we have put all new health and safety measures in place to ensure the safety of all our customers and team.
We are following all government advices and regulations on health and safety measures to ensure the reopening of the salon and a safe environment for all our team and customers. Please see the following information on new measures taking place at H20 Hair and beauty from July 4th 2020:
- We have unfortunately had to temporarily closed our seating area within the salon. We kindly ask when arriving for your appointment, please wait outside the salon until greeted in by one of our team. We encourage our customer to arrive exactly on their appointment time to avoid waiting as we are not long allowed to provide you a place to wait and must abide by the allocated time slots.
- All our team will be abiding by the 2 meter social distancing measure in the salon. We ask all our customers to also follow the 2 meter social distancing measure during your visit.
- It will be mandatory to wear a face mask throughout the duration of you appointment.
- Once inside the salon, before your service will begin we ask you to sanitiser your hands at our sanitising station. We also ask for you to use the sanitiser station when leaving. We will then direct you to our down stairs to wash your hands and re sanitise. You will then be taken across to your seat by a member of our team. There is also sanitiser on each working station and throughout the salon for you to use during your visit.
- If you are feeling unwell and showing any of the Covid-19 symptoms please seek medical attention and call us to cancel and reschedule you appointment. You much not attend your appointment if showing any symptoms of the corona virus.
- To ensure complete safety and reassurance to all our customers and the team in the salon we have invested in a temperature check which will allow us to ensure the safety of you coming into the establishment upon arrival.
- We kindly ask all of our customers to bring minimal belongings. Please avoid bring extra shopping bags into the salon.
- When having your appointment at H2O hair and beauty we are temporarily unable to provide our customers with magazine or Hot and cold drinks. We encourage our customers bring along any of your own magazines, books and drinks. However, we please ask you take all belongs away with you when leaving the salon.
*please note there will be a price increase to all services and a additional £3 PPE surcharge*
We look forward to inviting you all back to H2O Hair and Beauty. If you have any question please contact us on 0115 924 1006
See you all very soon
H2O Hair & Beauty